Sunday, February 8, 2009

haikus from guest poets (originally because we thought jeremy was drunk on a floor somewhere in new york) (he was. but now it is my day anyway)

shoulda woulda coulda put a ring on it sara holt
i ask, you say no
you think you can find better
oh silly boy, boo.

that was dick, guy alecia eberhardt
dust-covered dryer.
panty-toucher: i'm short, and
you get mildewed clothes.

this one's about swing dancing and learning that i will probably always have to take the lead for the rest of my life james clayton
we left, right, rock step
lauren guides my hands; we blush
at my stirring feet.

fat: it's not just for britney anymore Thalia Bardell
Simpson weight battle
high waist awkward pleat pants
YOU LOSE Mr. Romo

Haiku for the Forgetful Kallie Tiffault
Sir King, you dumb bitch
It’s almost day 60, bro!
I hope it’s worth it.

2 comments:

Kallie said...

thalia's title is awesome

Jeremy said...

o ye(s) of little faith